Saturday, October 15, 2016

Inspiring Stand Outs for Challenge #27

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired by Challenge #27.  We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects. These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog.



A special thank you to Barb Ghigliotty for being our Creative Guest this week! 


Both Barb and I have chosen our stand outs!

Barb's Choice



I love how Cornelia used the repeat pattern and color palette from the inspiration photo, and that she chose an element other than umbrellas! I think it was also clever that she used an old watercolored background for her gorgeous leaves, too!

Karren's Choice



I kept going back to Michele's gorgeous card with its soft watercolored background and those wonderful raindrop dies camouflaged in the card.  Superb card, Michele!

These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!


Congratulations ladies and thank you to everyone who played along with us this week! We will be back in one hour with a brand new challenge!  

The next challenge goes live at 5:00 am PST.

3 comments:

  1. I am so honored to be a 'standout' with the fabulous Cornelia Wenokor! I loved all the cards, and loved being inspired by my sweet friend Barb, too!
    Thank you, Karren!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barb for choosing my card - LOVE it, being called a stand-out ;) - and whats better than being alongside my blogging friend Michele Ferguson and her fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete