Saturday, October 14, 2017

Inspiring Standouts for Challenge #67

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired By All the Little Things challenge #67!  We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects!

I would like to thank Bonnie Klass for being our Creative Guest this week! 
Bonnie and I have chosen the submissions we feel have earned 
a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week!

Bonnie's choice as Inspiring Standout is #11 ~ Colleen Foelker

I'd love Colleen's arrangement on my table or mantle! I love the 
white pumpkins with the fall leaves and how she put the candle in 
the hurricane globe just like in the inspiration photo!

***

My choice as Inspiring Standout is #5 ~ Christine Miller

Christine used the colors of the inspiration photo in such a graceful way 
with these finishes, patterns, and tonesI love the sweet flowers and 
how she balanced the layers of her beautiful and inspiring tag card design!

Congratulations, Colleen and Christine! 
Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!
Thank you again to everyone who played along with us this week! All the entries were lovely!

We will be back in one hour with a brand new challenge at 5:00 am PST.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Bonnie for selecting my card and all your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Darnell, for your encouraging words! I stopped by to see if this week's challenge would lend itself to making sure that my new stamp order that arrived Friday would not stay NBUS much longer....never dreamed my card would be chosen. Your kind words are a blessing.

    ReplyDelete