Saturday, January 14, 2017

Inspired by all the Little Things featuring Hannelie Bester & welcome to new Design Team Member, Silke Ledlow

Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!


This week I have invited...

Hannelie Bester of Desert Diva


Hannelie has a very distinctive and stunning graphic card-making style and I wish we lived closer so I could take some Silhouette lessons off her 😃  I asked Hannelie to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
Desert Diva ... a creative journey.

I started blogging in March 2011.


I've been making cards for years before, and was introduced to the world of card making blogs by my sister in law. I was so intrigued by the idea of using a challenge as design  inspiration, that I started my own blog in order to take part in challenges, and now , after almost 6 years of blogging, I still find it a wonderful creative outlet.

2. What is your style of card making?
Clean and simple - graphic.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?

Not one specific person ... inspiration is everywhere!

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

Photos, sketches, colors, fashion, window displays. I am always alert and on the look out for inspiration.
  
5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?

I don't play board games 😀

Here is Hannelie's card using this week's inspiration!





The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

We are delighted to welcome a new member to our Design Team! We are thrilled to have Silke Ledlow join us!



Silke Ledlow - http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com

Howdy friends! I'm married to the best husband ever and we have three beautiful girls together.  We also have a boxer pup named Luke. We currently live in the State of Texas. My crafting time is definitely an escape from my busy life with the girls. I started stamping a little over 10 years ago. If you like, you can check out my ideas on my blog,  “My Life”. When I’m not crafting, I like to hang out at the pool, grill, bake and travel around the country. I’m super excited to be part of this awesome team and I’m looking forward to sharing my creations with you!


Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/



Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com  










and a card from me




We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Thursday, 19 January at 11:55pm. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!


5 comments: