Saturday, December 17, 2016

Inspired By All The Little Things with Natalie Murdock!

Hello and welcome to Inspired By All The Little Things! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!

It's Karen with you today, and this week I have invited...
 Natalie Murdock from simplysweetstamping.blogspot.ca !!  I met Natalie on the One Crazy Stamper Design Team, and we've since done several tradeshow demo days together, and had a few good crafting sessions with our teammates.  She has the most amazing, artsy design style, and makes the cutest 3D projects you've ever seen (you're going to want to check out her blog!)


I asked Natalie to share a bit about herself...

1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?
You can find me over at Simplysweetstamping.blogspot.com I started up my blog back 2010 when I first started creating cards

2. What is your style of card making?
My card making style has changed throughout the years. I love vintage but currently I create more whimsical creations.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?
 I really like Heidi Swapp,love her ideas and creativity.   I'm also inspired by a local gal, Lorrie Everett . I've  learned  a lot from her style, she's a super talented lady.

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?
  I'm inspired by the different seasons, photos and other talented cardmakers around the world.


5. Share something about yourself that we may not know?
Something you may not know about me ....hmmmm.... well, I'm currently learning how to speak French and hope to be fluent one day.

Here is Natalie's card using this week's inspiration!


The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration!  I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!

Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/


Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com  




and here is a little something from me - http://kdaycreations.blogspot.ca
  
We hope you will play along with us!

The linky will close on Thursday, December 22nd at 11:55pm. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!


1 comment:

  1. A wonderful variety of styles and takes on this inspiration. Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete