Saturday, October 29, 2016

Inspiring Stand Outs for Challenge #29

Thank you all so much for joining us this week for the Inspired by Challenge #29.  We loved seeing how you were inspired in all of your creative projects. These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog.

A special thank you to Kim  Heggins for being our Creative Guest this week! 


These are the submissions that have earned a special Inspiring Stand Out badge this week. Please go ahead and display the badge on your blog!

Kim 's Choice...

Kim has chosen: #30 Carol

I loved the colorful leaves and the movement Carol created, like they are falling off a tree on a breezy day.
 
Tracey's Choice...

Tracey has chosen: #14 Michele

I love how Michele's leaf looks like only the tip of was dipped in colour and was so impressed with how real the dew from the leaf looks on the card!

 Congratulations ladies and make sure you grab your badge.

Thank you so much Kim for joining me as my guest this challenge. Join Lesley here in an hour for Challenge #30.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my stars! What a wonderful surprise to see my card as Kim's favourite! Thrilled, honoured and all around delighted! Mega-watt smiling guaranteed alllll day long! THANK YOU!! My blog will be sporting the Inspired By badge with pride!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am beyond happy to be honored, but to be paired with Carol? OH what a splendid thing!!! Thanks, Tracey!
    =]

    ReplyDelete