Saturday, September 3, 2016

Inspired by Vicki Burdick {Sunflowers}

Hello and welcome back to Inspired By All The Little Things! We hope you have enjoyed a restful summer with your families! This is a weekly inspiration challenge blog and each week we feature a wonderful designer who inspires us as an artist!

For this week, I wanted to use inspiration that was bright and bold! I hope you are inspired to play along with us!



This week I have invited the talented Vicki Burdick to be our guest!



1. What is the name of your blog? When and why did you start it?

The name of my blog is "It's a Stamp Thing" link is www.tsastampthing-vicki.blogspot.com I started blogging in late 2007 because I wanted a way to share my love of stamping.

2. What is your style of card making?

This is a tough question for me, I have a hard time defining my style, I like clean lines and layers. I love any and all kinds of flower stamps and I especially love to create flowery cards. I do love whimsical and cute as well.

3. Who inspires you as a designer?

So many people inspire me, I love Jodi Collins, she has a style I adore. Connie Collins is a great source of inspiration, she constantly blows me away. If I could be either one of these ladies when I grow up I would be thrilled!!!

4. What sort of things inspire you as a card maker? Photos? Sketches? Other designers?

 I love a good sketch challenge, I always look for those when I need a starting point.


5. Share something about yourself that we may not know? 

I am a Halloween fanatic, I love all things Halloweeny, Well, the fun side of it anyway, I steer clear of the dark spooky stuff!

And here is Vicki's stunning card based on the inspiration!



The challenge designers have also created a card for this week's inspiration! These ladies just inspire me SO much!!! I hope you will play along with us this week! We would love to have you join us!


Kimberly Lackenbach-http://kimcreate.blogspot.ca/




Leigh Penner - www.leighpenner.blogspot.com  




Lesley Croghan-http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.ca/



We hope you will play along with us!


The linky will close on Friday, September 9th at Noon. (PST)

Some simple rules to keep things organized and enjoyable:
  • Please use the graphic for your post and link back to this post.
  • Any posts that are offensive will be removed.
  • Please comment on the submissions of others...we all love the support!
  • Yes you can combine with other challenges but NOT other inspiration challenges please.
  • Have fun and challenge yourself!

To link up your card, please CLICK HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Such vibrant and colourful inspiration and cards....missed the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to have the challenge back! Beautiful inspiration image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome way to kick off a new season, everyone!!

    ReplyDelete